Monday, September 22, 2008

The Latest And Not So Greatest

Ok so it's been a while since I've updated our info. Sadly not much exciting has happened since Europe. We are both back in school, and hating it. :) No really, we do. I am drowning in Anatomy, while Ian is wanting to throw things at his Accounting teacher. We miss all the family we don't get to see. We are still rooming at the Wyckhuyse Boarding Facility, but starting to look for houses. We make "house payments" to ourselves but after this, have no money for dates because we spend so much on gas still. We will be looking into some houses that are foreclosing. Nothing like capitalizing on someone else's missfortune! We will have a house warming party, where we plan to rewrap all our wedding presents and open them for fun. We figure they've been in storage so long that it will be like getting them the first time cause we forgot what we have. But we could always use more, so start looking for what you will give as a house warming gift.
I'm sure I'll ramble too much if I don't put an end to this soon. It's late and I'm not on enough sleep. I ahve to get up early for team, as usual. I am choreographing a routine for a beginning team that will be performed at the ballroom concert in December, so plan on that too. Oh and my Birthday is right before the concert. You know what? Just send cash. I think it's so much more personal. Don't you? You do. Oh and by the way we have the cutest cat there ever was. I can't wait til we own a house and she can roam free. She deserves so much, she's had such a rough life so far. I love my cat!

5 comments:

Stephanie Oram said...

I was almost in shock when I saw that you had posted something on your blog! Wahoo! Wow, it sounds like you guys are busy like always. I hope you guys find a house soon! That sounds amazing! And sorry about anatomy, that has to stink!

Eric and Shelene said...

Amen to Stephanie's comment! It is always nice to hear what you are up to, since we hardly see you anymore! Love you!

Eric Westover said...

Now, that wasn't too hard, was it? Glad you took my advice.

EM said...

I'm getting over the initial heart attack as well! hee hee
I am excited for you guys to get a house- hooray! The paying of house payments to yourself is a really awesome idea. You guys are so esmarta!

Brittany said...

"Nothing like capitalizing on someone else's missfortune! "
That's gotta be the best line for the economy today!